Londonderry Arms Hotel, Antrim
Warm friendly hospitaity on the beautiful Antrim coast
The historic Londonderry Arms Hotel is situated in the picturesque Glens of Antrim in the small coastal village of Carnlough on the Causeway Coastal route, halfway between two of Northern Ireland's most iconic visitor attractions - Titanic in Belfast and The Giant's Causeway.
What guests like about Londonderry Arms Hotel in Antrim:
- picturesque location along the Causeway Coastal Route
- traditional Irish hospitality
- award winning Frances Anne & Tapestry Restaurant
- The famous 9 Glens of Antrim are on the doorstep
- Londonderry Arms is reowned for its homemade wheaten bread and tasty scones
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013,2014 & 2015
- Food Hygiene Rating - one of very few hotels to have the coveted Top Score of 5
- Your Irish Country Hotels Gift Card can be redeemed at Londonderry Arms Hotel
Characteristic guest bedrooms
In the Londonderry Arms none of the guest bedrooms are identical. Each room has its own character in décor and furnishings.
Your dining options
Elegant dining in Antrim Restaurant
Menus are designed to reflect the specialities of the Glens of Antrim, for example, wild salmon, lamb from the Antrim Hills and locally produced vegetables.
Your activity choices
Walking in Antrim
There are numerous walks near to the hotel, and also further afield around the coast. Take a short stroll to Carnlough's picturesque harbour within minutes of the hotel.
The Giants Causeway
The world famous Giant's Causeway is Ireland's top tourist attraction and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Open for walking all year round. Visitors centre with interpretive displays, AV theatre and tourist information.
Your Host: Denise O'Neill
Address: Londonderry Arms Hotel,
20 Harbour Road, Carnlough, Co. Antrim, BT44 OEU.
T: +353 1 2958900
GPS: N 54 deg 58.57 W 5 deg 59.43
no. of rooms: 35
Rates: From £ 40
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
Check-in/out: Check-in, 3pm. Check-out, 12 noon.
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.