Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre, Cork
The Perfect Family Hotel for Touring Cork and Kerry
The Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre in County Cork has been in the Buckley Family for 60 years – in 2011 they celebrate their Diamond Anniversary. This 4 star boutique hotel is in the heart of the lively town of Macroom - perfectly situated for daytrips to the many surrounding Cork and Kerry tourist attractions.
What guests like about Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre, County Cork:
- Ranked No.5 in 2014 Tripadvisor 'Top 25 Hotels in Ireland' (Traveller's Choice Awards, Jan 2014)
- 2013 ‘Best Customer Service’ by The Restaurant Association of Ireland
- Perfect family hotel for touring scenic Cork and Kerry
- B’s Restaurant – awarded AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence (1992-2013) & 2013 'Best Hotel Carvery in Munster’
- Extensive Health & Leisure Club, awarded 'The Ilam White Flag'
- Free wifi for guests in all areas of the hotel
- Spacious ‘Dan Buckley’s Bar’ (Black & White Munster Hotel Bar of the Year 2002-2003)
- Your Irish Country Hotels Gift Card can be redeemed at Castle Hotel in Macroom.
Guestrooms at Caste Hotel in Cork are luxurious with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Facilities include queen size beds, complimentary tea/coffee and satellite TV.
Theses 3 rooms offer the utmost in style with rich wood, luxury materials, king sized beds, plasma screens and whirlpool baths
Both of these suites have exceptional space and style, the ultimate in luxury. Perfect for that special occasion or romantic celebration.
Interconnecting and family rooms are available on request.
Your dining options
B’s Fine Dining Restaurant
A chic bistro style restaurant, with award winning cuisine (winner of The AA Rosette since 1992) in a relaxed intimate atmosphere.
Dan Buckley's Bar
An award-winning traditional bar offering an extensive menu throughout the day including Carvery Lunch.
Your activity choices
Killarney bustling town is just 40 minutes away - visit Muckross House, Torc Waterfall or The Sparkling Lakes & National Park.
Touring in Cork
Take a day trip along the scenic route from Kenmare and onwards to Glengarriff & Tropical Garnish Island.
Gougane Barra, the source of The Lee, is a special place - one of the most tranquil scenic spots in Ireland. Visit St. Finbarr’s Hermitage and enjoy the wonderful walks around Gougane Barra Forest Park.
Your Host: Don & Gerard Buckley
Address: Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre,
Macroom, Co. Cork.
T: +353 1 2958900
GPS: N 51 deg 54.21 W 8 deg 57.54
no. of rooms: 58
Rates: From € 75
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
Check-in/out: Check-in, 3pm. Check-out, 12 noon.
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.